How Big Are You?
You are 34 inches tall and 30 lbs. According to the doctor, you will be about 6 foot tall. (We will see what really happens!)
What’s Your Temperament?
We still get told that you are a pretty chill little dude. You are laid back until you get told no or don’t get your way. You, thankfully, don’t throw a lot of fits when we are out and about but you will get antsy when you sit in the cart for a long period of time! You love to play with all of your toys and love to have all of them out at one time. You are a very busy little boy all of the time. You are definately ready for warmer weather to come around so that we can go to the park all of the time.
What Are You Eating?
Everything that we eat at dinner, you eat. You have ventured to try all kinds of new things recently. You have tried lots of new seafood, including mussels and sushi(cooked of course).
Your favorites are Mac and cheese, blueberry breakfast bars, oatmeal, blueberries, bananas, avocados.
What Are you Sporting?
2T everything except for PJs. Pajamas you are rocking 3Ts these days.
How Are You Sleeping?
You take a while to fall asleep at night but you sleep all night. You typically are in bed by about 7:30 or 8:00 and don’t fall asleep until about 8:30 or 9:00 most nights. You normally wake up between 7 or 8 am but you have had a couple of mornings that you woke up around 8:30 or 9:00.
Guyon Likes + Dislikes:
– Blueberry breakfast bars
– Oatmeal like PopPop
– Spending time with Mommy and reading books
– Painting with your feet
– Dumping out your snowflakes
– Eating all day!
– Watching mommy cook and snitching food off of the cutting board.
– Watching trains on YouTube with Daddy
– Cleaning up your toys
– Going to bed
– Sleeping in PJs
– Wearing clothes during the day
– Being told no
– Not getting your way
– Other (about anything and everything)
– Dustbuster (da..pac)
– Everybody in the family’s names
– so many more….and it grows every single day.
Sign language you currently use:
– Please…. even though we make you sound it out now and use the word instead
– Thank you
– I love you
Fun Moments, Favorite Notes, Guyon Quirks + Milestones:
– You learned how to shake your tail like a squirrel.
– You celebrated Valentine’s Day with MomMom and PopPop while Mommy and Daddy went out to diner and then did a house inspection the next day.
– We spent the weekend with MomMom and PopPop.
– You like acting like your blanket is a cape.
– You continue to clean like a champ. The vacuum is out all the time at the rental house.
– You LOVE to read with mommy during the day. Somedays we literally sit on the floor and read all day long. You have so many favorites too.
– You look for the Dustbuster all day long as well as the battery for the Dustbuster.
– You finally started saying Mommy more consistently.
– We started exploring the parks around town. You really like playing in the car at the park in Zionsville. You also see-sawed for the first time and loved it.
– You really like to take selfies on mommy’s phone.
– You feet painted a couple of times. Once at the rental house and once on your 2nd birthday at MomMom and PopPop’s house.
– You don’t wear pajamas to bed anymore. You take them off every single night.
– You went to look at the new house with us and your favorite part was the pool.
– You learned to jump.
– You were goofing off in the living room at the rental house and fell off the couch and hit the table. You got an awesome black eye out of the fall.
– We celebrated your birthday a little early with a big celebration at MomMom and PopPop’s house. It was March Madness themed and you had a wonderful time. You especially loved your Thomas ride on toy, your grill, and the cleaning supplies.
– Grill everything at the rental house and tea time at MomMom and PopPop’s house.
– You don’t like to wear clothes during the day very often. We made your wear your cape one day when you wouldn’t wear clothes, which you hated!
– You love to pretend to give TatTat, the lion, water when he is thirsty and you also like to show him the squirrels in the backyard.
– You went with us to the inspection of our new house. You were very good during the whole thing and loved exploring the new house.
– You love taking all of your friends for a ride on Thomas.
– We went to explore an indoor park over by our new house. You liked it a lot but the slide was a little fast and you became a little gun shy after you wiped out on the slide almost every single time you went down the slide.
– You love playing with stickers.
– We spent your birthday week at MomMom and PopPop’s house while Daddy traveled for work. Your birthday was full of sugar. You started the day with a doughnut, cookies at lunch, and cake after dinner. And then cake the next day for MomMom’s birthday. Lots of time with family.
– You helped MomMom celebrate her birthday!
– You were SUPER excited to see daddy when he got home from his trip!