Happy birthday to me! A whole year later and I have completed almost everything. There are still a couple of things that I didn’t quite accomplish but it did give me a little bit more of a drive for the last year. I did make one little substitution…which is completely acceptable …since I make the rules!
6. Cook something new at least once a month. I might have failed this one for the month. I can’t say that I have done a lot of cooking lately because nothing sounds good and when I do cook, it doesn’t always sound good after it has been fixed. I did fix a huge pot of chili this month though.
16. Attend Zoolights at the National Zoo or something similar at Christmas time. (**We might have to change this one up a little bit because we missed this one around the holidays. Mainly because I was sick.)
This one didn’t really happen. We tried but since I was so sick in December it wasn’t going to happen. I think we found a replacement for this one though. How about…….Get pregnant! Yes, I think that is an acceptable substitution.
As you saw previously, Baby Caff is due in March 2016 and we are slowly getting more and more excited. If it wasn’t for me being so sick, I would think it wasn’t true but since I have been sick, I know for sure there is a baby in there swirling around.
We have decided that we are not going to find out the sex of the baby. It should be fun!
Here comes the part where I didn’t quite complete everything. Some of these I tried but it just didn’t quite happen.
22. Do a crazy fitness challenge. (squats, planks, lunges….something) I started this one a little late. Had I done this one right away when I was working on the challenge it would have been much easier. Since I found out I was pregnant the working out has slacked off some just due to how tired and sick I have been.
26. Open an Etsy shop There have been too many ideas floating around on what I actually want to sell on Etsy. I don’t want to make it feel too much like work and currently I am having too much fun making things for others and now Baby Caff for me to do it to make money.
30. Volunteer someplace new. This one just slipped through the cracks, unfortunately. I am sure that in the next couple of months, especially with a new school, there will be new opportunities.
Happy 30th birthday to me and a whole new life to begin in just a few months. We couldn’t be more excited and a slight bit nervous too.