What’s Your Temperament?
Those darn teeth really have you fussy sometimes. The afternoons can be rough if you haven’t napped and your teeth hurt. You are still in general a very happy kiddo though.
What Are You Eating?
You still eat pretty much everything we give you. You love meat and potatoes. You started feeding yourself with a spoon a little this month. You still drink only from a straw cup and you don’t drink a cup before going to bed now.
What Are you Sporting?
18-24 month everything! 24 months especially in pjs (which means mommy needs to buy you more for summertime!)
You wear number 4 diapers at daycare and at night time. You are still rocking your cloth diapers at home at night and on the weekends.
How Are You Sleeping?
All night, every night.
You know that when we put you in your bed, it is time for bed and you put yourself to sleep.
Guyon Likes + Dislikes:
– Walking all over the place
– Trying to open doors
– Turning off lights
– Shooting basketball
– Your toolbox, stacking cups and books
– Your chair.
– Teething (MOLARS AND CANINES! AH!)
Fun Moments, Favorite Notes, Guyon Quirks + Milestones:
– Celebrating Easter at the Cabin – April 15th
– Having Family photos taken – April 15th
-Easter – April 16th
– Visited Indiana for spring break – April 16th – 21st
– Had dinner with your godparents in Indiana
– Ate Uncle Sam’s smoothies
– Played with lots of family
– Threw balls in Grandma and Grandpa’s house!
– Cheesin’ it up with Grandpa
– Daddy let you start playing with a train controller
– You got a basketball goal for a belated birthday gift and you love to shoot baskets.
– Beans all over the floor – April 30th
– Went to the library for the 1st time.
– Celebrated Kentucky Derby week
– Celebrated Teacher Appreciation Week and spoiled your teachers.
– You finished your 1st 5K. You rode in the back pack on mommy. It took us 46 minutes to finish.
– You fed yourself with a spoon for the first time – May 8th
– You spend more time in the big kid room at daycare, which also means you get to go outside more.
– You love spending time in the train room, especially if it means you get to play with your controller.
Where I am with you…