Only two more months to go until my birthday. I crossed off quite a few this month and started a couple of others. I think that I will probably finish all 30 before my birthday!
6. Cook something new at least once a month. Corn Salad with Avocado and Blueberry Lime Salsa This was a great recipe. You should try it!
10. Make something new from Pinterest. This project is still in the works and I can’t give too much away because it is actually a gift for someone. Hopefully, I will have pictures up later this week about this one.
17. Ride on a new tourist train. We visited the Western Maryland Scenic Railroad with Sean’s dad and brother earlier this summer. We had a great time!
19. Take a class in something besides photography. Writing for Marketing Online Class that finishes up in just two weeks. I am also in another photography class as well. Some of the photos from that class will be up later this week as well.
21. Visit “home home” as often as possible. Since Sean has friends visiting for the 4th I get to spend Fourth of July week at home in Indiana. I had a great time and got to see quite a few people. It still wasn’t long enough but I did enjoy the time.
22. Do a crazy fitness challenge. (squats, planks, lunges….something) – Squats it is! 30 days to 200 squats. Only 20 days left to complete this one.
The list is dwindling down. I don’t have too many more to complete before my birthday.
2 new recipes from this past weekend at the boat.
Corn Salad with Avocados
This was partially a recipe that I came up with and one that I got from the lady that works at the farm market. I couldn’t even tell you how much of each ingredient that I put in the bowl (oops…mom taught me well). The ingredients included corn, onion, oil, pepper, cucumbers, and avocados. I was going to put tomatoes in it too but I completely forgot about it. I am ok with that. It was really good the way it was.
Blueberry Lime Salsa This was one from my brother and he found it here. This one was awesome! We couldn’t believe how good this one was and it is a definite keeper.