How Big Are You?
– 18 pounds 14.5 ounces (85 percentile)
– 27 and 3/4 inches long (90 percentile)
– 44 cm around your head (60 percentile)
What’s Your Temperament?
– So smiley. You are still one of the most content babies I have ever seen and met before. You are truly an absolute joy to be around all of the time.
What Are You Eating?
– You started eating 2 meals a day. Rice Cereal for breakfast at daycare and vegetables for dinner. (Started this on August 18th)
– Vegetables for the first time this month. So far you’ve had green beans, carrots, zucchini, peas, avocado, and yellow squash. The only one you didn’t go through for all five days was the avocado. You didn’t like that one at all.
What Are you Sporting?
– You still wear 6 month – 9 month clothes. Your 6 month stuff is starting to get too small though and we are slowly putting that stuff into the bin to be packed away.
– As far as PJs go, you are starting to wear the 12 months due to the size of your diapers and you keep soaking the smaller ones in your diapers.
– Rocking the size 3 diapers at daycare and at home your rock your cloth diapers.
How Are You Sleeping?
– You learned how to cry it out. It only took you about 15 minutes of crying before you figured out that we weren’t coming in to get you. – August 18th
– Once you figured out we weren’t coming in to get you, you don’t even cry anymore, you just fall asleep and sleep all night long.
– When you took your antibiotics, you woke up about once a night.
Guyon Likes + Dislikes:
-The Booger song / Daddy’s singing in general
– Seeing yourself on the phone screen or in a mirror.
Fun Moments, Favorite Notes, Guyon Quirks + Milestones:
– Started new daycare on August 15th.
– Almost started crawling – August 24
– First ear infection and 2nd round of bronchitis.
– You saw your first fireworks. (And you didn’t cry at all!)
– You got lots of new books from someone at the boatyard.
– You played with the trains on daddy’s layout.
– You watched your first Purdue football game.