Oh my! Time has slipped away on this one. Finally, here is the 7 month update which will be closely followed by 8 months in just a few short weeks.
Uncle Sam calls this one the “Hey, ladies” pose!
Hey, look you can see 2 of my teeth.
How Big Are You?
Since we don’t see the doctor for this until you are 9 months old, we are guessing you are around 21 pounds. Not exactly sure how long but we will have to get the tape measure out next month and see if we can figure it out.
What’s Your Temperament?
You are really starting to show us more of your personality these days. You start rubbing the eyes and getting fussy when you are tired. You whine when you want to be moved around or are bored playing with certain toys. When we take you out though, you go with the flow and observe what is going on around you. You still are pretty chill over all though.
What Are You Eating?
– Pumpkin, pears, bananas, peaches, sweet potatoes
– Tried eating off of your tray for the first time in your high chair. – September 19th
What Are you Sporting?
9-12 month clothing. 9 months when you are in paper diapers and 12 month when you wear your cloth diapers. 12 month pjs.
How Are You Sleeping?
This month was so rough. Between teething and your ear infections you were up at least once a night most nights and sometimes twice a night. Towards the end of the month though you were finally getting back into sleeping better.
Guyon Likes + Dislikes:
-Mr. Quackers at bath time.
– Daddy’s different voices for characters
_ Visits with your grandparents
– Naptime with mommy in the afternoons
– Bouncing in the bouncer at daycare.
– Sophie the Giraffe.
– Ear infections and taking medicine
Fun Moments, Favorite Notes, Guyon Quirks + Milestones:
– Cut 2 more teeth. – September 22nd
– Celebrated Pirate Week at Daycare
– Had ear infection in both ears.
– Celebrated mommy’s birthday
– Picture day at daycare – No, we didn’t order the pictures because you didn’t smile and they didn’t really look like the Mr. Smiley Guyon that we know.
-Wore an outfit of daddy’s from when he was little.
– Grandma and Grandpa visited. (October 5th – 9th)
– Fell asleep in high chair for the first time.
– Daddy and Guyon read “The Little Prince”
Where I am with you…