How Big Are You?
About 22 pounds and 28 inches long. These are just estimations.
What’s Your Temperament?
Pretty chill unless you have an ear infection, you are teething, or not feeling great. You also let us know when you are bored. You will whine just so that we move you to a different part of the house or give you new toys to play with on the floor. You love sitting where you can see everything going on in the room.
What Are You Eating?
This month we transitioned to eating 3 meals a day and more solid foods. You may make a face the first time you taste it but you do eat like a champ.
What Are you Sporting?
12 month clothes all the time. You do have a couple of 18 month things that you wear too.
How Are You Sleeping?
This was a continuation of last month. It was a little rough again with another ear infection but you seem to be transitioning out of not waking up so much.
– Medicine in general
– Being in the same place for a long period of time. You like to move around
Fun Moments, Favorite Notes, Guyon Quirks + Milestones:
– Trunk or Treating at daycare. – October 14th
– Watched the Blue Angels take off from a nearby airport. – October 15th
– Picked apples at Milburns.- October 16th
– Visiting Granny and Grandpa
– Started scooting across the floor.
– First Halloween. You dressed up like a Train Engineer.
– Cut two more teeth. – November 12th
– Ear infection number 3.
– Visited Strasburg for the 1st time –
– Got your first wooden train
– You now sit in the laundry basket in the bathtub
– We call you a squirrel because you store so much food in your high chair for winter.
– You read “The Little Prince” with Daddy.