What’s Your Temperament?
You are showing us your personality BIG time. You are one mischievous little boy sometimes but ALWAYS happy. You started the month off with ear infection number 4 and you still seem to be a happy go lucky little guy. You are also a great little traveler and a people person. When you get tired though, you need your naps, you get cranky if not!
What Are You Eating?
All table food. Whatever we have for dinner, you have for dinner as well. Most days you have breastmilk in between your breakfast, lunch and dinner. You are a good little eater too. You LOVE meat and will do some damage on your fruits and veggies. You also really enjoy applesauce and cheerios. I honestly think you would eat them every meal if we would allow it.
What Are you Sporting?
Some majorly cute clothes this month. It was the holidays so of course you dressed to impress. Still wearing 12 month clothes in pretty much everything.
How Are You Sleeping?
You slept great for the most part this month. You did an awesome job in all of the strange places we visited. You also napped like a champ too while we were away.
– Not being able to walk where ever you want to go.
Fun Moments, Favorite Notes, Guyon Quirks + Milestones:
– Pulling up on EVERYTHING. Which also means that you want to walk more than you want to crawl. If we don’t help you walk, you whine a lot. Daddy says you are almost less mobile than you were because you want to walk and you just aren’t quite there yet.
– Standing up on your own. You are really starting to master this and I am sure mommy won’t be so worried about you soon when you are doing this a little more steadily.
– Received a letter from Santa.
– Played more in the basement.
– Finger painted Christmas gifts for your grandparents.
– Play peek a boo all the time!
– Play with your walking toy more each night before bath.
– You don’t use the laundry basket in the bath tub anymore.
– Celebrated your first Christmas. We celebrated at our house first, then with Granny and Grandpa before heading back to Indiana for Christmas eve with Aunt Bev, Uncle Wayne and the Deweese’s. Christmas day was with Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Sam and Uncle Andrew.
– You met Uncle Andrew’s girlfriend before we headed off to New Year’s with Daddy’s family.
– New Year’s Trip to the Homestead.
– The piano player at the Homestead became your friend quickly. He even played “Raindrops keep falling on your head” for you before bed one night.
– Start the New Year off with Daddy having to go to work in Iowa for the week. We survived the first week!
– You eat solid food at daycare now. It helps mommy too because I don’t have to pack as much for you now.