1. Wine Folly: The Essential Guide to Wine – This book seems awesome to learn more about pairings and how to identify different wines.
2. The Farmer’s Wife 1930’s Sampler Quilt – I have been watching a sew-a-long on instagram with the book and the blocks seem really neat. It seems like it would be a good challenge.
3. Plaid Vest – Just because I love my down vests and don’t ever have enough of them.
4. Riding boots in brown – I have been wanting a pair of these for a while. Plus they are flat which is helpful when walking as much as what I sometimes do in a day’s time.
5. Yeti Cooler drink mug – When I got my new car, my water bottle doesn’t fit in the drink holder anymore. This one will work much better and it keeps your drink cold for up to two days.
6. Elsa top in pink – Being pregnant these shirts fit me so well and they aren’t maternity looking. I still have room in the ones that I currently have and I am hoping I can stay in them for a little bit longer.
7. Headband for workouts – My hair seems to fall all the time when I workout and I think this might help!