Baby Caff / DIY / Quilting

The Baby’s Quilt

As you have seen, we are doing the room in a nautical theme for the baby. I had made some progress a couple of weeks ago but really made some progress in finishing one of the two big projects that I wanted to finish for the little one.

I had found the pattern a while back on Cluck Cluck Sew. I checked with Sean to see what he thought about it before even purchasing the pattern. I knew that it was going to be a challenge but I had no idea that it was going to take as much cutting as it did. It worked out though. After realizing that this was going to take a little more work than what I thought it was going to take, I just kept plugging away little by little until I finally finished the whole thing.

The are a couple of little things that I wish I would have done a little differently but it turned out awesome. It will last the little one much longer than just child hood.
UntitledUntitledUntitledNow on to the curtains for the room. This should be another interesting experience with tons of ironing involved!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.