How Big Are You?
30 inches long
46 cm for your head
What’s Your Temperament?
You have been a little more fussy this month, mainly due to ear infections and sickness. You still are a good little guy though. You are so flexible and do pretty much anything we take you to do. You always have a smile on your face and laugh a lot. Most people say that you are a joy to be around and that you are a good little boy.
What Are You Eating?
You still eat like a champ. You are doing a much better job of picking up, tearing big pieces into smaller pieces, and chewing your food up.
You are such a good boy when we go out to dinner too. We don’t go out that often but you are typically a very good little boy when we do.
A normal day consists of….
Feed from mommy when you wake up.
7-8am – Cereal and Cheerios transitioning more away from cereal these days and more fruit and Cheerios
9-Noon – Drink cold cup of milk
Noon – Lunch time
1-5pm – Cold cup of milk and small snack
5pm – Dinner
7pm – Feed from mommy and bedtime
What Are you Sporting?
You wear mostly 18 month clothing these days with a few 24 months thrown in there.
You wear number 3 or 4 size diapers when at daycare and at night. You still wear your cloth diapers at home.
How Are You Sleeping?
You still seem to wake up occasionally at night time and there have been a couple of times this month that you really wore mommy and daddy out getting up at night. Since you got your tubes though you are starting to sleep longer at night time.
Your naps are getting shorter though. We are lucky to get two 45 minute naps out of your but then other times you surprise us and you sleep for a couple of hours.
Your bedtime routine really does help you even when we traveled. Typically we follow the same routine each night:
Brush your teeth
Guyon Likes + Dislikes:
– Crawling really fast
– When the front door is open
– Steak, Chicken, and potatoes
– Stacking blocks
– Knocking blocks or towers over
– Opening and closing books
– Being sick
Fun Moments, Favorite Notes, Guyon Quirks + Milestones:
– Dressed to impress for Valentines’ Day (my first Valentines’ Day)
– On the move everywhere!
– Started drinking more consistently from a cup
– Visited Strasburg for opening weekend
– Celebrated Fairy Tale week at Daycare
– Uncle Same came to visit. His visit included an early birthday celebration since Uncle Sam was in Scotland, working for your birthday.
– Built train layouts with Uncle Sam and Daddy
– Stayed up SUPER late the night before your tubes so that you would sleep on the way down there and not get too hungry.
– Visited with a 2nd ENT, went to the doctor for a physical, and had tubes put in all in one week. This was right before you got your tubes.
– Added two more states to your growing list. You visited Illinois (the airport) and Iowa. You did not feel very well while we traveled.
– You started pointing at things. You also discovered your new favorite game. You touch your finger to someone else’s finger and electricity transfers from your finger through the other person.
– Grandma, Grandpa, and Great Grandpa came to visit. Uncle Andrew and his girlfriend, Allie, came to visit as well.
– Celebrated Grandma’s birthday too.
– You met the Owen family
– We celebrated your birthday a couple of days early.
Where I am with you…