What’s Your Temperament?
This month has been hard on you. You are cutting some teeth and they have made you fussy, snotty and whiny, especially in the afternoon. You seemed to come out of it towards last week though.
What Are You Eating?
Everything! Sometimes I wonder if you have a hollow leg! At dinner, it seems like we can never give you enough food. You also have figured out that if you don’t like something you do 1 of 2 things. You either spit the food back out gently or you throw it on the floor.
You now only drink out of your straw cups and you don’t seem to be dribbling as much out of your mouth as you used to around your birthday.
What Are you Sporting?
Still rocking your 12 month pants but only because mom doesn’t want to buy you all new pants. Everything else is either 18 months or 18-24 months.
You wear number 4 diapers at daycare and at night time. You are still rocking your cloth diapers at home at night and on the weekends.
How Are You Sleeping?
When daddy is gone, you are sleeping through the night like a champ. Sometimes you wake up but not very often. You also fall asleep on your own in your bed like a pro. The only night we had problems with you was when we put you to bed early for throwing your dinner all over the floor. You didn’t like that at all and it took you 2 hours to cry it out that night.
Guyon Likes + Dislikes:
– Crawling really fast
– Trying to open doors
– Teething (MOLARS! AH!)
– Being put to bed early for throwing food.
Fun Moments, Favorite Notes, Guyon Quirks + Milestones:
– Now you drink from a straw cup
– More weeks without daddy!
– Cheered on Purdue in the Tournament
– St. Patrick’s Day and jumping in bed at daycare – March 17th
– Winter Cruise with the Yacht Club to Winterthur – March 25th
– Pooped in the bath for the first time – March 25th
– Played at the park (1st time) – March 27th
– Protested wearing pants at daycare
– We all wore blue stripes.
– Fussy weekend full of teething!
– What I want to be when I grow up – April 4th
– First steps at daycare – April 5th
– Kite Festival – April 8th
– Cut bottom molars – April 9th
– Walked enough for mom to get video – April 11th
– Said “Mama” – April 11th (FINALLY!!!!)
– Medicine for breathing problems – April 12th
– 1st time in the Infant C room at daycare – April 12th
– Climbed the stairs for the first time – April 13th
Where I am with you…