What’s Your Temperament?
Pretty chill. You do whine a lot more especially if you aren’t getting your way though. We did have to start sitting you in timeout for very short periods of time.
What Are You Eating?
Anything and everything. I don’t think there was anything that was out of the ordinary this month.
What Are you Sporting?
24 month pants, 2T sleepers, 24 month – 2T shirts
How Are You Sleeping?
You still sleep like a champ.
Guyon Likes + Dislikes:
– Pointing at airplanes.
– Playing with friends at daycare
– Building train layouts
– Being told no
– Not getting what you want
Fun Moments, Favorite Notes, Guyon Quirks + Milestones:
– So much fun at daycare this month. You painted, played outside, dressed up in pretend clothes and so much more.
– Pirate week at daycare.
– We finally had your 18 month checkup. A little late!
– You helped celebrate mommmy’s birthday
– A visit from your grandparents and days at home with them. They took you to the park, played outside and brought you a new sweatshirt.
– We also visited the Wilmington Children’s Museum.
– We had all of the grandparents over for dinner and to play.
– We made the hard decision to move to Indiana.
– We rode a small open air train on part of the Ma & Pa Railroad. You loved it!
– You got lots of special treatment at daycare. You helped deliver snacks, play in the big kid room at the train table and more.
– We stayed at the Red Caboose in a caboose for a weekend. We explored Cherry Grove Adventure park and rode the Strasburg train.
– We had lunch for all of your teachers at daycare.
– You had your last full week at daycare.