How Big Are You?
About 30 lbs and no idea how tall.
What’s Your Temperament?
You were a champ while traveling. There were a lot of changes and a lot of strange places but you took them in stride.
What Are You Eating?
Anything and everything and all the time. There have been days where I really question if you have a hollow leg.
What Are you Sporting?
You wear mainly 2Ts but the pants are still sometimes too big. 24 month pants fit you a little better for the length. You wear 2T pjs and are in size 4 diapers if wearing paper diapers.
How Are You Sleeping?
This month was crazy. You woke up a lot at night. You were also sleeping in the play pen for the whole month at Mom Mom and Pop Pop’s house.
Guyon Likes + Dislikes:
– Building train layouts
– Spending time with PopPop
– Fried food and ice cream together
– Being in unfamiliar places for
Fun Moments, Favorite Notes, Guyon Quirks + Milestones:
– You spent a couple of days at daycare while mommy and daddy took care of a few things at home to get ready for the big move.
– Trains on the couch.
– We packed the car and drove to Grandma and PopPop’s house to spend some time there while Daddy had adventures in Indianapolis, Des Moines, Asheville, and home.
– You spent a whole day with PopPop while mommy and daddy looked at houses.
– Your first five or six days were a little rough.
– You got car sick on our first day of travel.
– You got sick on our first night at Grandma and PopPop’s house. You had fried
chicken nuggets and Ice Cream at Polly’s for dinner and you didn’t do well
– You were ok for Saturday and Sunday.
– We went to Indianapolis to meet up with daddy while he had to go to meetings.
– Monday you decided to stay up for a long time at night. Daddy didn’t get much
sleep and had to sit through meetings all day.
– Tuesday night you also got sick multiple times. Daddy decided that it was
time for you and mommy to leave so we came back to Grandma and PopPop’s.
– You rode on the cart at the hotel in Indy and you had the bath of a king.
– We had lunch with some of mommy’s college friends in Indianapolis.
– It got really cold, really quickly. Outside play was limited.
– You got your first haircut!
– We explored Mt. St. Francis.
– Grandma got you a vacuum cleaner.
– We went to the Halloween Party at the Louisville Zoo.
– You played with Uncle Andrew’s mixer truck. PopPop didn’t like you sitting on it though.
– You like to swing in the garage.
– You had your first Lunchable. It was cheese pizza.
– We painted a pumpkin.
– You played with homemade slime. You were not a big fan of it at all.
– We made mummys and monster eyes for Halloween dinner.
– You were a train engineer for Halloween.
– You met the Wimsatts for the 1st time.
– You like playing with Grandma’s pumpkin that lights up, running through the leaves, and riding around on the car.
– You went out to lunch with Grandma and her friends.
– You like to put the puzzle pieces in the right places and read books.
– Uncle Sam came to visit for a couple of days.
– There was no electricity on a Sunday morning and we went outside to play because it was so nice out. You wore PJs and boots.
– We visited the library. You played with the blocks and we got some books.
– You painted with leaves and colored some pictures.
– We went to brunch with the Whites, Aunt Jeannine, Uncle Sam and your grandparents. You loved watching the trains at the restaurant.
– Daddy sent us your heavy coat and you were able to go outside.
– Train layout after train layout after train layout.
– You made a banner for daddy when he came back after all of his other adventures.
– You love playing with Winnie the Pooh and rocking him in the little chair.
– You love swinging in the garage!
– Lots of time playing outside and riding the car around the driveway.