How Big Are You?
We will see in a couple of months but you have gained some weight, that is for sure!
What’s Your Temperament?
You are up and moving all of the time. You don’t like when you get told no. You have learned what time out is and you don’t like it at all. It takes lots of organization on mom’s part to make sure you have enough to do during the day.
What Are You Eating?
Everything and anything. You eat about five times a day and love graham crackers and animal crackers as snacks. You also love applesauce and especially from a packet.
What Are you Sporting?
2T everything but your pants still are a little long. You have started to wear 3T pajamas because of your big belly!
How Are You Sleeping?
Now that you are back home in our Maryland house, you have slept sooooo much better. You were very happy to be back home in your bed!
Fun Moments, Favorite Notes, Guyon Quirks + Milestones:
– You like to play with Pop Pop after he got home from work. Many nights all of the trains ended up all over the floor.
– You starting playing with the colander and pipe cleaners.
– You enjoyed spending mornings playing and laughing with Mom mom.
– You like to ride Uncle Andrew’s car.
– You spent an overnight with Mom Mom and Pop Pop while mom and dad looked for a new house.
– You moussed your hair with caramel one day.
– We enjoyed Thanksgiving at Great Grandpa’s house with lots of family.
– You watched Home Alone for the first time surrounded by lots of family.
– Uncle Andrew and Allie came to visit.
– Back home to Maryland the Sunday after Thanksgiving.
– You love being home with mom in Maryland and with all of your toys.
– Family photos at our house!
– Spending lots of time with Granny and Grandpa.
– We picked out a Christmas tree. We didn’t get to cut it down this year but we still went and explored the farm a little bit.
– We took lots of fun Christmas photos. Lights, bells and more!
– You love playing with the train under the Christmas Tree.
– We celebrated St. Nick day.
– We took a picture in front of the crab pot tree in Chesapeake City before dinner out with Granny and Grandpa.
– You played with the camper for the first time.
– You helped daddy fix the train at his makeshift work station in the kitchen.
– You started rocking your Thomas robe again.
– It snowed for the first time this season and you played in the snow with daddy.
– Playtime at the Bel Air library.
– Gingerbread man hunt in the house. You loved that we hid them and you found them and we re-hid them again!
– Color paint in the bathtub and you were covered in blue!
– You dressed up in a Santa outfit,
– You started your countdown to Christmas. You got a Thomas calendar to countdown and you enjoyed it a lot.