How Big Are You?
You are holding steady at about 30 lbs but you have sprouted up in the last couple of months.
What’s Your Temperament?
You can be the sweetest little boy and the next minute you are throwing a fit on the floor. You can be a little challenging but mom blames a little bit of that on you cutting your two year old molars. You love to read books and we read at least twice a day but sometimes more often. You love to play with your blocks, magnets, trains, and your play food.
What Are You Eating?
Everything we put in front of you, pretty much. You have developed a love for Greek yogurt and blocks of cheese lately. You still like hummus, peas, and cinnamon graham crackers a lot.
What Are you Sporting?
2T pants and shirts. Pajamas you are now exclusively in 3T. You are really stretching it to wear 2T PJs.
How Are You Sleeping?
You have done pretty well adjusting to all of the new surroundings we have put you in over the last month. You are still taking a 2-3 hour nap during the day but sometimes we let you skip it or let you sleep in the car so that we can do fun things.
Guyon Likes + Dislikes:
– Snacks….. all day, every day.
– Mommy and Daddy playing on the floor with you.
– Putting Mommom and PopPop in the plastic container when they are on FaceTime.
– Facetiming with your Uncle Sam and Uncle Andrew
– Playing by yourself
– Being told No
– A lot of things when you are tired.
Words are becoming a lot more easy to understand. You are actually starting to communicate with us a lot more.
– Oh no!
– Dig Dig Dig (We have video of you reading “The Diggers” to us.)
– I don’t know.
– MomMom PopPop
– some of the words in your 1st words book
Sign language you currently use:
– Please…. even though we make you sound it out now and use the word instead
– Thank you
– I love you
Fun Moments, Favorite Notes, Guyon Quirks + Milestones:
-Selfies with the whole family before we left to go back to Maryland.
– More snow and using the blower to clear some of the snow.
– Playing while trying to keep the house clean in case someone wanted to come see house.
– We visited Granny, Grandpa and Uncle Daniel for a little bit. We took a walk with Widgeon.
– We built lots of cool railroad layouts.
– You helped bury St. Joseph to help sell our house.
– We spent the day with Granny and Grandpa because their were several showings of our house. We went to dinner as well.
– You wore Mommy’s boots and thought it was hilarious.
– You made a box a race car.
– You tore up “The Diggers” one morning and we had to order you a new book.
– You started climbing the stairs while carrying things in your hand.
– You channel your great grandfather a lot in the car when you through your leg over the arm of your car seat.
– You helped us pickup the u-haul trailer for our big move.
– We started packing the u-haul, took the cars to be transported to Indiana, and played one last day in the house!
– The packers came and packed the house. You spent most of the day with daddy running errands and then watching trains. You didn’t have much of a nap so you were very ready to go to sleep that night.
– You got your last bath in the Maryland house in mommy and daddy’s bathtub. You loved every second of that bath.
– We had our last breakfast in the house, a Wawa breakfast and then the movers came to start packing the truck.
– You helped clean the house and watch the guys pack the truck.
– We said goodbye to the house.
– As we pulled out of the driveway, you decided it was time to take a nap.
– We stopped in West Virginia for the night and then finished the drive the next day to Indianapolis. You were a great little traveler.
– You have been really good at the AirBnB house but you have places you like to get into that are not baby proof. We have to watch you extra careful during the day.
– We went out to a great seafood restaurant in Zionsville and you fluffed your napkin with daddy.
– You like to watch the squirrels. You even like to show the squirrels to TatTat, your lion.
– We went to visit the Fox family for Super Bowl and you played with Stella.
– You made your own Lil Murph pizza for dinner.
– You painted Valentines for a lot of family members.
– You like to hide in the cabinets in the kitchen.
– Your two year old molars are coming in and making you very fussy.
– You like to play with the humidifier and the vacuum parts to create a volcano
– You and daddy went to watch trains in Avon. You liked it a lot and asked for more immediately when you got home.
– You played in the trash can one day until you tipped it over and hit your head.
– You had a doozy of a day when you started the day off with smearing lotion all over the place and in your hair. You got a bath in the kitchen sink so we could do it quickly. Then you decided that you were not going to nap. You did sit in your bed and play for a while but you did not nap. Then you were super fussy and not wanting to listen to your mother at all. You were sound asleep by 7pm.